Quarantine Journal

To occupy myself, I have started doing the 30 Day Song Challenge: 30 days marked on a calendar where each day you have to listen to a song that meets that day’s criteria. Today’s theme is songs that remind you of summer time. While I listen to music everyday I didn’t realize how much one song can affect your mood. Listening to songs that remind me of summer make this quarantine just that much more manageable. I’ve definitely been listening to more music now that I have so much time to do so and now that I’m not in classes continuously. Ordinarily I listen to music driving myself to and from school and during my free periods that day. But now I have music playing almost all the time (not during class of course). I also find that the music I listen to often reflect the weather outside- I play much happier and quicker music when it’s sunny and warm out. I hope that I don’t have to do another 30 day song challenge once this one ends but I guess we will see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Comments